Friday, March 22, 2013

Shy Bunny Easter Card

I made a few cute punch art Easter cards that I thought were worth sharing.

First up is a sweet and very shy little bunny who wants to share his Easter treats with you:

 
 
Supplies used for the card (other than the punch art bunny- instructions for him are below):
 
Greeting Stamp: SU - All Year Cheer
Embossing folder: Sizzix Ornate Swirls
3/4" circle punch (PB) 7/8" scallop circle punch (SU)
Oval and scallop Oval - Oval Framelits (SU)
Carstock - Bazzill, patterned paper - unsure (was a scrap I had)
All edges have been inked with Colorbox inks.
 
Full punch art instructions for my Shy Bunny below:
 

Next post will be a very sly, littlle punch art bunny card.

5 comments :

  1. I love your precious punched bunny! What a delightful Easter design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please tell me what is PB? I am just now finding this Feb 2015
    very very cute/thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran
    PB is short fot Punch Bunch. You should be able to find their punches online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your different cards! I'm finding it hard to read your blog with this background. I love the rich fall colors but guess my eyes are getting old.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...