Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Lamp Post Card

This is another fairly quick punch art card. It also uses very few punches and as promised it "lights up the neighbourhood".
Hope you like it.

 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Colorbox
Embossing folder: Script texture - ProvoCraft - Cuttlebug
Greeting stamp: All Year Cheer I - SU
Punch: Butterfly - SU (I inserted the ends of my banners into the punch to create the fishtails)
Misc: foam squares, white gel pen, tiny rhinestones, satin bow
 
Punch art instructions below:

 
I have one more Christmas card to share. It's a very fun one to make your Christmas Merry & bright!
 

3 comments :

  1. This is just amazing!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandra, this is so cute and clever. I don't have the artisan label so O an going to have to see what I do have that's close so I can try this.
    TFS - Cara
    Creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Goodness. That is so creative! I'm blown away with people that come up with such fabulous ideas! Thank you for sharing and for showing us your patterns.

    If I get time to make some of these, I'll be sure to give you credit. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...