Monday, August 25, 2014

Kanga and Roo Punch Art

My second punch art creation with a "Down Under" theme is a momma kangaroo and her little joey, or Kanga and Roo if you like.


I created a scenic background based on images I found online depicting Australia's Outback.



I used my trusty Sizzix dies again for the sand, grass and tree.
The background was embossed and sponged with a little blue ink around the clouds. Although I used the Darice cloud folder, you could easily use the SU cloud one as well.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Sky Blue - Colorbox, the rest are SU: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, basic Black
Stamp: Many Happy Returns - SU
Dies: sand/snow mount and grass - Sizzix (old red Sizzix dies), Tree Branch - Tim Holtz
Embossing Folder: Clouds- Darice
Punches: (for greeting banner) Word Window and Modern Label - SU
Misc.: white gel pen, Black Zig Marker, foam mounting squares

Full Punch art instructions below

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...