Thursday, January 15, 2015

"Tumbling" Head Over Heals

I am sharing another cute little Valentine's critter today.
He's just as easy to make as my honey bear (just one punch) and I have to say I absolutely fell in love with this floppy little bunny.

Truth be told this little fellow had not been intended for Valentine's at all. I came up with this design when working on upcoming Easter themed creations. I made several bunnies, posing them all in different positions and somehow managed to have this little fellow look like he is almost somersaulting. This reminded me of some stamps I own that haven't been used too much and I went searching for the "Head over Heals" sentiment as I thought it work extremely well.


Wouldn't you love to have this little guy tumble head over heals for you?


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Many Happy Returns - SU, Vintage Frames - SU
Ink: Calypso Coral, for inking card edges: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Garden Green - all SU
Dies: Banners Framelits - SU, Lacey Squares Nestabilities - Spellbinders
Embossing folders:  Chevron - SU, Stripes - SU
Punches: Word Window - SU, Modern Lable - SU, Medium Heart - PB, Scallop Heart - PB (punch art see below)
Misc.: black marker, white gel pen, pearls, foam mounting squares for dimension


Full punch art instructions:



Thanks for stopping by. Hope you come back soon for more Valentine's creations.

2 comments :

  1. I love your punch art card, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable!! Love how he looks like he's tumbling, and the sentiment is perfect!! tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...