Monday, June 29, 2015

Butterflies & Blossoms

I have a new toy, the tree builder punch; and I have a feeling it will be rather versatile.
I am eager to play with the shapes and come up with new designs aside from the many different uses that are provided with the matching stamp set.

This first one is a rather simple design. I used several of the trees to make a large branch. The flower in this punch was too small for my taste so I teamed it with the Itty Bitty Accents blossom.


I added a touch of colour with my Copics and shaped the flowers a little.
Its hard to tell in the photos but I also sponged a little Soft Sky on the background.


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections, silver foil
Stamp: Because You Care - SU
Ink: Early Espresso - SU
Alcohol markers: Copic - RV10, RV34
Punch: Tree Builder - SU, Itty Bitty Accents - SU
Die: Bold Butterfly Framelits - SU
Misc.: foam tape (to mount the butterfly)


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections, silver foil
Alcohol markers: Copic - RV10, RV34
Punch: Tree Builder - SU, Itty Bitty Accents - SU
Die: Bold Butterfly Framelits - SU
Misc.: foam tape (to mount the butterfly), 5/8" pink organza ribbon

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card and box! I love the Tree Builder punch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. This entire project is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...