Thursday, June 18, 2015

I'm here for you

I have one more "You've got this" stamp set card to share for now. Truth be told, this is my favourite of the three.
I again opted for the white outline by embossing in clear powder.


I kept the card very simple so the focus would remain on the flower. Again I added a shadow with markers. I think this one is my best colouring job so far. And let me say, it is definitely addictive.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections white, Bazzill
Stamp: You've got This - SU
Ink: Versamark, Sahara Sand - SU
Alcohol markers; Copic - R11, R22, R24, Y11, Y21, W1, W3, W5,SU Blendabilities - Old Olive
Misc.: Foam mounting squares

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.



1 comment :

  1. Fantastic coloring indeed...I thought the shadow was due to the photograph to think you actually achieved the effect-- creative genius!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...