Thursday, September 24, 2015

Falling Feathers

My next venture into the Four Feathers stamp set took me down the emboss resist road.
I again chose rich autumn colours.



First I randomly stamped the small feather image onto my white background with Versamark. Then the feathers were embossed with clear embossing powder.
Next I sponged the background with Pear Pizzazz  and Hello Honey. Last step is to stamp the second small feather image randomly in |Cajun Craze. Then use a tissue or baby wipe to remove the excess ink form the embossed areas.

I finish the card with a bit o edge sponginess and a simple wrap of bakers twine. Also couldn't resit a tiny bit of blink so i added a pearl to my sentiment tag. the pearl was coloured with alcohol markers.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections white
Stamps: Four Feathers - SU, Petite Pairs - SU
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze - SU, Versamark
Punch: Ticket Due - SU
Alcohol marker: Copic YR24 and YR04
Misc.: brown bakers twine, foam mounting squares,m 1 x 1/4" pearl, clear embossing powder.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...